Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thing 6: The Monster Mashup

I promise I did poke around Flickr and look at several of the mash-ups, but two of my favorites were linked right from the CTLS 23 Things blog. I just think Spell with Flickr is fun (but why isn't it Spellr, I wonder) and I think Mappr is not only fun, but also a great way to organize photos and create connections (and isn't that what this 2.0 business is all about?). I enjoyed searching for my hometown and seeing several photos of hot air balloons, a pleasant reminder of our annual hot air balloon festival. I haven't been able to make it to the festival in nine years, but I have really fond memories of it and hot air balloons always make me think of home.


Copper Square Letter p F10 L U glowing G Terminal R V - Vatten Wood Type I 50/365 Project - 10/30/08 L E

No comments: