Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thing 17: A Few of My Favorite Things

Editing the CTLS 23 Things Sandbox was surprisingly easy! I'm not sure why I found it surprising, since I've heard several times that PB Wiki is easy to use. I have to admit, though, that in general I find editing wikis to be very intimidating. I have never edited Wikipedia, despite how often I use it and the fact that I have found mistakes before. I can't really put my finger on why...I just do. I'm even more intimidated by the idea of creating a wiki from scratch. At least when editing, there's a template in place and I just have to follow it. I'll have to add conquering this fear to my list of resolutions for 2009.

You can check out my additions to the Sandbox on the Favorite Library Blogs and Favorite What Have You pages.

No comments: